KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA BHARATPUR
SESSION: 2017-18 DATE 04-02-2017
ELIGIBLE AGE FOR ADMISSION (CLASS: I)
A Child must be 5 years old as on 31st March in the academic year in
which admission is sought for Class I.(Child born on 1st April should
also be considered.)
A. The minimum and maximum age limit for admission in Kendriya
Vidyalayas in( CLASS I ) is given below:
MINIMUM AGE ON 31ST MARCH OF THE YEAR IN WHICH ADMISSION IS SOUGHT
MAXIMUM AGE ON 31STMARCH OF THE YEAR IN WHICH ADMISSION IS SOUGHT
Online Registration for class-I Date:08.02.2017 onwards and last date of Registration for class-I 15/03/2017
Attested copies of the following documents would be required to be submitted at the time of admission :-
A. BIRTH CERTIFICATE: certificate of proof of age in the form of a birth certificate issued by the authority competent births. This will include certificates from Notified Area Council / Municipality / Municipal Corporation extract about the date of birth from records of Village Panchayat, Military Hospital and service records of Defence personnel.
B. SC/ST/OBC(NON-CREAMY LAYER ) CERTIFICATE: Certificate that the child belongs to the Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe, OBC (non creamy layer), wherever applicable, issued by the competent authority in concerned state Government/Union Government.
C. DISABLED CERTIFICATE : A certificate from the civil surgeon/rehabilitation centre or any other competent authority defined by the Government of India
O.M. No. 36035/5/88/Estt.(sct) dated 4.5.1999 certifying the child to be handicapped, wherever applicable.
D. SERVICE CERTIFICATE: A service certificate showing the number of transfers during the preceding seven years duly signed and stamped by the head of office bearing the name, designation and other relevant particulars in block letters.
E. A certificate of retirement for uniformed Defence employees.
F. BPL certificate from the competent authority.
G. ADDRESS/RESIDENTIAL PROOF FROM COMPETENT AUTHORITY
AADHAR Card of child.
H. INCOME CERTIFICATE for claiming economically weaker section category from competent authority.
Note: The maximum age limit can be relaxed by two years in case of
Physically Challenged children by the Principal.
A. Mere registration will not confer a right to admission.
B. Incomplete application forms shall normally be rejected. In case vacancies remain, the Principal may allow completion of the form later at his discretion.
C. Admission secured on the basis of any wrong certificate shall be cancelled by the Principal forthwith and no appeal against such action of the Principal shall be entertained.
Note for the parents-
ADMISSION NOTICE FOR CLASS –II TO V
· ADMISSIONS WILL START FROM 18-04-2017 (11.30 A.M TO 02.00 P.M)
Certificates are required at the time of admission.
1. Birth Certificate of the Child (Original).
2. Residence Proof of Parent (Original).
3. SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) Certificate of the Child
4. Blood Group of the Child along with RH Factor
5. T.C of Previous Class with COUNTERSIGNED by D.E.O. /E.O.
6. Distance Affidavit must be submitted at the Time of Admission.
7. SERVICE CERTIFICATE: A service certificate showing the number of transfers during the preceding seven years duly signed and stamped by the head of office bearing the name, designation and other relevant particulars in block letters.
8. FEE DETAIL AS PER FOLLOWS:-
A. ADMISSION FEE - RS 25
B. VVN – RS 1500
C. COMPUTER FEE – RS 300 (III onward)
9. FEE IS TO BE DEPOSTED FOR THREE MONTHS. FEE SLIP WILL BE PROVIDED BY THE VIDYALAYA ONLY AFTER COMPLETING ALL THE FORMALITIES.
LAST DATE OF FEE DEPOSIT FOR CLASS II TO V IS- 26/04/2017